Sunday, February 5, 2012
I've got tentacles on the brain!
This cake was fun to make, though the legs took a couple steps:
• Cakeballs Dough (Bakerella Rocks!)
Bake a cake, crumble it up, mix with frosting to make moldable dough.
• Shape into tentacles and freeze.
(FYI - Don't do an image search for just "tentacles". Use my link and save your eyes.)
• Dip in chocolate and freeze.
• Add suckers with more melted chocolate (I used Cheerios) and freeze.
• Bake a bunt cake.
• Frost with Cool Whip like the raging ocean!
• Make starter holes with a knife and imbed the tentacles.
• Keep cool and serve!